Appraisal is a key stage in managing the performance of your employees – but how do you do it and what are the clear business benefits? If you have the direct responsibility for reviewing performance then this is the course that could benefit both you and your employees. 10th February 2011 at the Birch Hotel [...]
Does your business meet all First Aid legal requirements? All workplaces need to appoint someone to take charge of first aid arrangements. This applies even if you are self-employed or a sole trader. Failure to comply with these guidelines, or a disregard for the safety of your staff could result in substantial fines or even [...]
Did you know that.. 77% of employees felt encouraged to raise concerns in a good Health and Safety climate. Accident rates are 14% lower where employees genuinely feel they have a say in Health and Safety matters. If this sounds like something that could benefit your business, then you will be pleased to know that [...]
Do you need help selling more and growing your business; and keeping your customers happy whilst doing so? I guess you would also like to save some money in the process? All delegates booking on the courses below will receive a voucher for future discounts of 10% on any course up until April 2011. Customer [...]
If the answer to either of these questions is yes, you need to be aware of changes taking place as a result of the growing global need to balance the diverse requirements of trade simplification and international security. Revised International Delivery Terms, Incoterms® Rules are being introduced from January 2011. These are an essential business [...]
The Training team at Sussex Enterprise recently sent nearly 3000 local business leaders an invitation to contribute to our leadership and management learning survey with interesting results. We wanted to understand if new technology was the preferred way forward or did senior managers prefer “old school” tried and tested methods. And did they want to [...]
- Social Networking sites – Friend or foe to employers? 15/12/2010
- What business worries keep you awake at night? 01/04/2011
- The Blog has Landed 17/11/2010
- Business Edge 2011 10/01/2011
- Read all about it! February/March’s Business Edge is here 03/02/2011
- SPECIAL SITUATION LENDING FOR SME & PROJECTS 14/06/2013
- Healthwatch West Sussex volunteering opportunities 14/06/2013
- Northern West Sussex Economic Growth Assessment – Business Survey 14/06/2013
- Check out all the training courses coming up over the summer and autumn at The University of Brighton 12/06/2013
- Fleet Complacency Over Corporate Manslaughter 12/06/2013
- Vicki Kelly: I am very interested in attending this free course...
- Kevin Turner: Rachel, I am ex forces and I have a plan to start ...
- Elaine: Thanks for your help and support Chris....
- Hana Krizek: Yes I would appreciate an insight into marketing u...
- Mark: Hi Alex I've just tested the link and it does wor...