As Roy Castle used to sing “delegation’s what you need if you want to be a record breaker” (well nearly). But it is a tough skill for any Manager to get right. Here’s a basic structure to help you get it right: A – Analyse the job and Appoint the right person • Think about [...]
It seems to me that we are all trying to achieve more with less in 2012. So perhaps it is time to revisit some fundamentals of Time Management. My three key principles are to focus on: 1) Taking the right action – Because it is linked to a goal or an objective 2) At the [...]
Tailored, Bespoke, In-house, in-company…..there are lots of different group training offerings out there and these words are often used interchangeably. However in reality there are important distinctions between them and understanding these can help ensure you go for the right option for your business. In-house / In-company training is one way of describing what you [...]
We have recently launched our Hot Seats Scheme, enabling us to offer exclusive, last minute discounts on some courses. For a limited time only we are offering 25% discount off the following courses: 18th January – Communication & Assertiveness at Barnsgate Manor in Uckfield, was £315, now £236.25 ex VAT 25th January – Successful Selling [...]
It is often true that marketing activity is carried out because it is felt to be the right thing to do. But how much better would it be if we knew it was the right thing to do? There is a big difference between just implementing a load of marketing initiatives, and in running a [...]
FACT – Total Internet Population of Europe – 476 million – Total Number of Facebook Users – 800 million There are nearly twice as many Facebook users as there are people in the whole of Europe who use the internet! Like it or not, Social Media is here, and here to stay. And we have [...]
- Social Networking sites – Friend or foe to employers? 15/12/2010
- Business Edge 2011 10/01/2011
- The Blog has Landed 17/11/2010
- Read all about it! February/March’s Business Edge is here 03/02/2011
- What business worries keep you awake at night? 01/04/2011
- CTEC COMMISSIONS REVOLUTIONARY HEAT RECOVERY SYSTEM TO BOOST ENGINE EFFICIENCY LEVELS 20/05/2013
- Vent-Axia Joins Dwelle’s Sustainable Micro Buildings at Grand Designs 17/05/2013
- Aldingbourne Trust strikes Gold 16/05/2013
- Tempcon Instrumentation 16/05/2013
- Theatre Royal Brighton Young Writers 16/05/2013
- Vicki Kelly: I am very interested in attending this free course...
- Kevin Turner: Rachel, I am ex forces and I have a plan to start ...
- Elaine: Thanks for your help and support Chris....
- Hana Krizek: Yes I would appreciate an insight into marketing u...
- Mark: Hi Alex I've just tested the link and it does wor...