Alison Watson writes: We are holding a new and exciting Social Media training course, here in our offices in Burgess Hill on Tuesday 24th September, which we have but a few remaining spaces available. Social Media Savvy? Everyone’s tweeting, blogging and facebooking for business aren’t they? Some are doing very well from the explosion of [...]
As Roy Castle used to sing “delegation’s what you need if you want to be a record breaker” (well nearly). But it is a tough skill for any Manager to get right. Here’s a basic structure to help you get it right: A – Analyse the job and Appoint the right person • Think about [...]
It seems to me that we are all trying to achieve more with less in 2012. So perhaps it is time to revisit some fundamentals of Time Management. My three key principles are to focus on: 1) Taking the right action – Because it is linked to a goal or an objective 2) At the [...]
Tailored, Bespoke, In-house, in-company…..there are lots of different group training offerings out there and these words are often used interchangeably. However in reality there are important distinctions between them and understanding these can help ensure you go for the right option for your business. In-house / In-company training is one way of describing what you [...]
We have recently launched our Hot Seats Scheme, enabling us to offer exclusive, last minute discounts on some courses. For a limited time only we are offering 25% discount off the following courses: 18th January – Communication & Assertiveness at Barnsgate Manor in Uckfield, was £315, now £236.25 ex VAT 25th January – Successful Selling [...]
It is often true that marketing activity is carried out because it is felt to be the right thing to do. But how much better would it be if we knew it was the right thing to do? There is a big difference between just implementing a load of marketing initiatives, and in running a [...]
- Social Networking sites – Friend or foe to employers? 15/12/2010
- The Blog has Landed 17/11/2010
- Business Edge 2011 10/01/2011
- Read all about it! February/March’s Business Edge is here 03/02/2011
- What business worries keep you awake at night? 01/04/2011
- Curtis and Curtis Ltd 11/04/2014
- Big Foot Systems Receives Double Nomination in National ACR Awards 11/04/2014
- £17M BOOST FOR SOUTH EAST BUSINESSES 11/04/2014
- Acumen Business Convention 2014 10/04/2014
- ALBOURNE FIRM URGES SUSSEX BUSINESSES TO WAKE UP AND SMELL THE EXPORT COFFEE 10/04/2014
- Roger Hames: We have a hand held electronic scanner which has s...
- Emma Stafford: Could you please let me know the price of your Eff...
- Susan Hennessey: I work a 4 day week of 16.5 hours per week (Tues/W...
- Helen rowson: Hi I work 2 days a week, Monday and Tuesday. I cur...
- Jane Roberts: The British Red Cross can confirm the great value ...