Alison Watson writes: We are holding a new and exciting Social Media training course, here in our offices in Burgess Hill on Tuesday 24th September, which we have but a few remaining spaces available. Social Media Savvy? Everyone’s tweeting, blogging and facebooking for business aren’t they? Some are doing very well from the explosion of [...]
As Roy Castle used to sing “delegation’s what you need if you want to be a record breaker” (well nearly). But it is a tough skill for any Manager to get right. Here’s a basic structure to help you get it right: A – Analyse the job and Appoint the right person • Think about [...]
It seems to me that we are all trying to achieve more with less in 2012. So perhaps it is time to revisit some fundamentals of Time Management. My three key principles are to focus on: 1) Taking the right action – Because it is linked to a goal or an objective 2) At the [...]
Tailored, Bespoke, In-house, in-company…..there are lots of different group training offerings out there and these words are often used interchangeably. However in reality there are important distinctions between them and understanding these can help ensure you go for the right option for your business. In-house / In-company training is one way of describing what you [...]
We have recently launched our Hot Seats Scheme, enabling us to offer exclusive, last minute discounts on some courses. For a limited time only we are offering 25% discount off the following courses: 18th January – Communication & Assertiveness at Barnsgate Manor in Uckfield, was £315, now £236.25 ex VAT 25th January – Successful Selling [...]
It is often true that marketing activity is carried out because it is felt to be the right thing to do. But how much better would it be if we knew it was the right thing to do? There is a big difference between just implementing a load of marketing initiatives, and in running a [...]
- Social Networking sites – Friend or foe to employers? 15/12/2010
- The Blog has Landed 17/11/2010
- Business Edge 2011 10/01/2011
- Read all about it! February/March’s Business Edge is here 03/02/2011
- What business worries keep you awake at night? 01/04/2011
- Vent-Axia shortlisted for Sussex Business Awards 03/12/2013
- West Sussex 18-24 Higher Apprenticeship Grant Scheme 03/12/2013
- New businesses started in later life 03/12/2013
- Senior Sales Executive 02/12/2013
- Absolute Brighton 02/12/2013
- Jane Roberts: The British Red Cross can confirm the great value ...
- Julian Morgan-Jones: I'm bound to say this working for the company putt...
- Vicki Kelly: I am very interested in attending this free course...
- Kevin Turner: Rachel, I am ex forces and I have a plan to start ...
- Elaine: Thanks for your help and support Chris....