It can be a positive advantage to be able to demonstrate how you are committed to environmental management. Are you aware of you’re the aspects and impacts your business processes have on the environment? Is all your staff aware of their responsibilities towards environmental management? Do you include environmental management awareness in your staff training [...]
Quality Management Services
Last nights BBC’s Panorama (27/06/11) programme was a shocking story about poor quality and the importance of supplier management, inspection and trust. Trust being the biggest word here, the programme showed we cannot trust some certificates of conformities (C of C’s) or, the labels and quality marks stamped on some products. This is nothing new [...]
I have been involved with helping organisations implement Quality Management Systems and writing effective Quality Manuals for many years. Quality Management Systems and Quality Manuals can be required for a variety of reasons,from simply gaining a tick in a box to gain a UKAS accredited certificate to implementing an effective management system to use as [...]
If you have any burning issues that you would like to discuss, or if there is a subject you would like to visit, you would like to attend a seminar or workshop or to share experiences or ideas with the SEQMF please drop me a line or give me a cal buy cheap cialis l. [...]
There is an old saying that all management is risk management, and I am not going to disagree. No matter how large or small the business is or if it’s manufacturing or an office based organisation it is important that a business has some knowledge, methods and tools in place to manage risks that may damage [...]
It is a sad fact that a lot of process or business improvements projects fail. In fact up to 80% of improvement initiatives fail.They all start off with the best intentions and often it seems with a lot of support but still they often fail to meet their objectives. This is nothing new and it seems [...]
- Social Networking sites – Friend or foe to employers? 15/12/2010
- Business Edge 2011 10/01/2011
- What business worries keep you awake at night? 01/04/2011
- Read all about it! February/March’s Business Edge is here 03/02/2011
- The Blog has Landed 17/11/2010
- Local broker Crawford Davis urges residents and businesses to join “Keep Trade Local” campaign 20/06/2013
- Take control of your in-house recruitment 20/06/2013
- Golf and race day raises £6,000 for Air Ambulance 20/06/2013
- SPECIAL SITUATION LENDING FOR SME & PROJECTS 14/06/2013
- Healthwatch West Sussex volunteering opportunities 14/06/2013
- Vicki Kelly: I am very interested in attending this free course...
- Kevin Turner: Rachel, I am ex forces and I have a plan to start ...
- Elaine: Thanks for your help and support Chris....
- Hana Krizek: Yes I would appreciate an insight into marketing u...
- Mark: Hi Alex I've just tested the link and it does wor...