Ian Walker writes: System thinking and effective management system application works. Implementing effective management systems with the focus on continual process improvement will greatly improve organisations chances of survival when the going gets tough. By defining your core processes you will be in a better position to evaluate process efficiencies and effectiveness. Your internal process […]
Quality Management Services
Ian Walker writes: Sussex Enterprise through QM Projects is proud to introduce a new service we are now in the position to help organisations implement ISO 27001 Information Security Management Systems. An information security management system (ISMS) is a set of policies concerned with information security management and related risks. The idioms arose primarily out […]
Amazingly some people may think! the fact that the UK sits in 9th place in the World Ranking of the top 200 manufacturing companies. When I ask people where do they think we are placed, I get an answer of around 150th. There are a few reasons for this, one is manufacturing has always received […]
So the powers that be have declared we are in a Double Dip recession. The press have not been slow to almost celebrate this fact as it seems they love bad news and if they can tell us its all doom and gloom then they do. But It is not a recession for everyone, some […]
Why is it that a survey shows Britain as being in 9th place out of the top 200 countries in the world for manufacturing, and exports of manufactured products alone to China and India are up by 30 and 40% for 2011. So why do we think that we a poor at manufacturing? We are […]
What is the cost of quality? Quality is free. Quality is also a perception, and subject to what we might expect. What is the cost of poor quality? Now this is often a question that can be answered but the answers may not be available immediately. In business we should be aware of the cost […]
- Social Networking sites – Friend or foe to employers? 15/12/2010
- The Blog has Landed 17/11/2010
- Business Edge 2011 10/01/2011
- Read all about it! February/March’s Business Edge is here 03/02/2011
- What business worries keep you awake at night? 01/04/2011
- BCC: Business applauds government’s commitment to fix UK road network 10/11/2014
- Oliver & Graimes celebrates 35 years 07/11/2014
- RainbowSky Global Commerce & News 07/11/2014
- BCC: Rebalancing of UK economy faces challenges as trade deficit widens 07/11/2014
- History Of Liverpool Terrace, Worthing 04/11/2014
- Roger Hames: We have a hand held electronic scanner which has s...
- Emma Stafford: Could you please let me know the price of your Eff...
- Susan Hennessey: I work a 4 day week of 16.5 hours per week (Tues/W...
- Helen rowson: Hi I work 2 days a week, Monday and Tuesday. I cur...
- Jane Roberts: The British Red Cross can confirm the great value ...