Chichester Chamber is holding a James Bond themed evening at the Avisford Park Hotel in Chichester to raise money for Stonepillow (a charity to support homeless people in the area). The dinner is on Friday 21 October, and the cost is £55 per person. If you would like to attend, please visit the Chichester Chamber website: www.chichestercci.org.uk or email the office on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chichester Chamber James Bond Evening
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Social Networking sites – Friend or foe to employers? 15/12/2010
- Business Edge 2011 10/01/2011
- What business worries keep you awake at night? 01/04/2011
- Read all about it! February/March’s Business Edge is here 03/02/2011
- The Blog has Landed 17/11/2010
- Local broker Crawford Davis urges residents and businesses to join “Keep Trade Local” campaign 20/06/2013
- Take control of your in-house recruitment 20/06/2013
- Golf and race day raises £6,000 for Air Ambulance 20/06/2013
- SPECIAL SITUATION LENDING FOR SME & PROJECTS 14/06/2013
- Healthwatch West Sussex volunteering opportunities 14/06/2013
- Vicki Kelly: I am very interested in attending this free course...
- Kevin Turner: Rachel, I am ex forces and I have a plan to start ...
- Elaine: Thanks for your help and support Chris....
- Hana Krizek: Yes I would appreciate an insight into marketing u...
- Mark: Hi Alex I've just tested the link and it does wor...