Your team can get your message across with confident, memorable and engaging presentations that really stand out from the crowd. These unique and innovative practical training sessions designed for non-comics utilise the basic techniques of stand-up comedy, which Jill has adapted for highly effective use in the business world. Over eighteen years she has shown professionals across the board how to use subtle humour to improve communication […]
Archive by Author
Box-it, Members of Sussex Enterprise, are pleased to announce that they are once again sponsoring the forthcoming annual Information & Records Management Society (IRMS) conference to be held at the Hilton Brighton Metropole on 27th to 29th May 2012. Please see more information from them below. The IRMS Conference is Europe’s premier Information and […]
Businesses throughout Brighton and Hove are being encouraged to get a team of female employees together to take up the challenge of the Martlets Midnight Walk. Unlike many other team building events, although the walk is a challenge, you do not need to be super fit, so it really is something anyone can do. Talking […]
Nuts4Corporate Activity Days are currently offering 10% discount on all bookings made by the end of May! Please see more from them below. Below are details of the three packages our company offer. We are based in the South East just outside of Tunbridge Wells. Our Activity Days are based on a minimum group of […]
We are calling out for SME’s to help a university student explore the value of talent management in SMEs (Small to Medium Enterprises) and whether it is practised in some form, and from that, propose an approach to talent management strategy exclusively for SMEs. There is very little research information about talent management in SMEs and so […]
The Coast to Capital Board has committed to help to improve broadband throughout its area. One way in which it can do this is to ensure that as many businesses – small, medium or large – register their need for improved broadband services, now and in the future. You may be aware that upper tier […]
- Social Networking sites – Friend or foe to employers? 15/12/2010
- The Blog has Landed 17/11/2010
- Business Edge 2011 10/01/2011
- Read all about it! February/March’s Business Edge is here 03/02/2011
- What business worries keep you awake at night? 01/04/2011
- Firms are increasing pay and creating more jobs, says BCC 30/10/2014
- How to Build a Business You Can Sell 30/10/2014
- Transforming your business with Open Source & the Cloud 30/10/2014
- Domestic abuse hurts everyone 22/10/2014
- Gatwick Means Business: Regus Express opens in the South Terminal 22/10/2014
- Roger Hames: We have a hand held electronic scanner which has s...
- Emma Stafford: Could you please let me know the price of your Eff...
- Susan Hennessey: I work a 4 day week of 16.5 hours per week (Tues/W...
- Helen rowson: Hi I work 2 days a week, Monday and Tuesday. I cur...
- Jane Roberts: The British Red Cross can confirm the great value ...